Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
Senior Corporate Internal Auditor
EMEIA Internal Audit supports the top management in their managerial and supervisory functions and is making sure that internal controls of Fujitsu EMEIA are working effectively. Fujitsu achieves its objectives, through the independent appraisal of the control over, and operation of the EMEIA business activities. Based on substantiated audit results, you will aim to support the improvement of management efficiency and effectiveness of controls, operations and the safeguarding of assets, by presenting advice and concrete proposals to Executive Management. The task spectrum comprises internal consulting tasks and the accomplishment of audits (Entity-/ project- / process- and functional audits).
For the EMEIA Internal Audit team we are looking for a Senior Corporate Internal Auditor. The profile includes the project lead of audit teams. Main audit responsibility will be on auditing finance and business processes (Sales, Services, Risk Management) and related IT-systems (SFDC, SAP, Oracle) with support of respective audit tools like ACL for mass data transaction analysis. Audits will be carried out in all entities of Fujitsu in EMEIA.
Scope of Accountability
• Audit manual & policy, structuring, planning
• Audit advice / in-house consultancy to the Business
• Standard / Extended Entity Audits
• Functional / Operational Audits
• Financial Control Audits
• Process Audits
• Strategic and Value Add Audits
• Control Assurance / Review of Internal Control Systems
• Preparation and implementation of audit projects
• Selection of the most effective audit methods
• Analysis of the audit fields using transactional analytics in ERP and other applications
• Identification of strengths & weaknesses within the audited areas
• Reconciliation of the defined actions with the organization
• Presentation of the audit results to executive management
• Surveillance / controlling of the implementation of recommendations / actions
Desired Experience & Knowledge
• Multi-year operational business experience (3 – 5 years)in minimum two functions
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field, CIA / CPA / CISA is a plus.
• Very good finance know-how (accounting & controlling, IFRS)
• Very good knowledge of accounting / finance and business processes
• Profound knowledge in risk management and compliance
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English, other languages appreciated
• Excellent knowledge of MS-Excel (Pivot tables, VLook-ups), Visio, PowerPoint and other MS tools.
• Good knowledge of SAP (FI / CO, MM, SD) and other ERP systems, including analysis and management reporting tools (e.g. SAP BW) and other corporate applications as e.g. salesforce.com
• Operational audit experience in mass data analysis & related pattern definition
• Finance qualification desirable or equivalent working/ management experience
• Leadership and Project Management experience is appreciated
• Analytical and organized, and willing to adapt as necessary.
• Commercial and Business Acumen, strategic thinking
• Mature, confident and willing to learn and grow.
• Emotional Resilience
• Assertiveness and effective, diplomatic interpersonal skills
• Positive approach to problem solving and customer service
• Team ability and networking skills
• Planning and organization talent
• Entrepreneurial initiative and motivation
• Takes ownership of assigned tasks, be able to prioritize, be proactive and results oriented.