Currently, in ABB office in Warsaw we are strengthening our Auditing Team and therefore we are looking for a candidate who is interested in Internal Auditor position. As an Internal Auditor your main objective will be to participate in the execution of regular operational and financial audits and implementation of the internal audit mission which is to provide independent and objective assurance and consulting services designed to improve the organization’s operations.
- Participate in and / or lead the execution of regular, operational and financial audits for different business processes;
- Collect, analyze, interpret document / information to arrive at audit result, and prepare work papers in accordance with procedures / standards;
- Accurate evaluation of the internal control system of the audited unit;
- Responsible for the preparation of audit reports summarizing findings, risks and recommendations;
- Responsible for the communication of audit results to audited management;
- Identify other risks within the audited unit besides the audit scope performed;
- Assist in compliance audits and prepare audit work papers;
- Develop and maintain global framework / guideline for a defined business process.
- Min. 2 years in audit with strong operational experience (min. 4 years of professional experience);
- Degree in business administration / economics or engineering;
- Strong analytical and IT skills;
- Ability to operate within teams of different cultures;
- Managerial courage to confront difficult issues with the appropriate response;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, proficiency in English
- Preferably international business experience.
- Willingness to travel ( 60-70% of international travels )
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae in English) >> via our page << or using the button under the advert.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”