Sonova poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Professional
Sonova is creating a new site in Warsaw which will collaborate closely with teams situated in our headquarters in Stäfa, Switzerland. As one of the pioneers you will be able to contribute and help establish this new location and shape the international collaboration with the teams in Stäfa.
Join us in improving the effectiveness and cost efficiency of internal controls in business and IT processes. You will work as a member of Sonova’s Internal Audit & Risk team supporting the GRC Manager to implement and manage internal control and security concepts in major business systems (primarily SAP) and processes.
- Internal control analysis, design and implementation in business and IT processes
- Manage internal controls in SAP ERP environments with focus on segregation of duties (SoD), sensitive access (SA) and process controls
- Assess the impact of changes in organization, processes and systems (primarily SAP) on Sonova’s internal control system
- Provide internal controls training to business and IT
- Manage the content of Sonova’s GRC tools, e.g. SoD / SA rule sets, user data, process owner structure and configurations
- Support Internal Audit in conducting IT / information security reviews
- Promote a culture of internal control awareness
Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć dalszą część artykułu.