CH2M poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
Internal Audit Manager
Ref. number: 2860780
An Internal Audit Manager / SOX Program Manager within CH2M’s Corporate Internal Audit Department provides Management with an independent evaluation of controls within our Company’s internal control over financial reporting (ICFR).
This is a challenging position that requires the ability to communicate effectively with various levels of Management and Staff, as well as the ability collaborate effectively with our External Auditor. The Internal Audit Manager / SOX Program Manager is expected to develop other Corporate Internal Audit staff in audit techniques, internal control and inform the Corporate Internal Audit team and Management of new and emerging risks.
The Internal Audit Manager / SOX Program Manager will need to be well-rounded in all types of audit work, including financial statement and other process based audit activities. You will be seen as a subject matter expert, a leader, and an agent for change within our organization.
Specific Job Duties:
- SOX: Complete the annual SOX risk assessment (in conjunction with the overall SOX risk assessment), control walkthroughs, control evaluations, remediation assistance, external audit assistance and reporting of results to Management and other stakeholders.
- Internal Audits: Participate in the annual risk assessment and audit planning process. Lead audits and reviews including Accounts Payable, Project Accounting, General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Project Delivery and other Company risks. Collaborate with the Corporate Internal Audit team, discussing internal control risks in financial statement or process audits or reviews.
- Process Improvement: Assist Management and other stakeholders implement corrective actions as identified in SOX and other reviews.
- Training / Mentoring: Educate other members of the Corporate Internal Audit Team, as well as other key stakeholders, on audit methods and emerging risks.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance.
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA certification. Other certifications (CISA, etc.) are preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of at least five years of experience with audits or reviews, including SOX and other audit or reviews.
- General finance and accounting experience, with the ability to apply that knowledge to other internal audit work.
- Engineering, construction, and US Federal compliance experience is preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the COSO Framework and other related audit guidance and apply that knowledge to a complex multi-national organization.
- Understanding of GAAP accounting regulations and the ability to apply those regulations to the Engineering and Construction environment.
- Experience using large Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as Oracle E-Business or SAP.
- Ability to deliver quality and accurate work product in tight timeframes, particularly around the year-end 10-Q filing process.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs of Management and the External Audit team.
- Ability to collaborate, train and communicate effectively to varying levels of Management and Staff, including the External Audit team.
- Ability to plan, execute and report on various process reviews (as summarized in the Specific Job Duties above) independently, or with minimal guidance.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc) to fill this position
Please enclose the following statement in your application:
„I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for the purposes of recruitment processes in accordance with the regulation for the protection of personal data, passed on 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. No. 133, item 883)„.