Internal Auditor – Compliance and Operational Risk Control
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Do you enjoy investigating complex issues / situations and proposing solutions? Are you looking to develop your compliance and regulatory knowledge? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Drive or work as a team member on regional and global audits which may cover a wide range of compliance and operational risk control topics, including business conduct (suitability and client-related conflicts of interests), market conduct, AML, KYC, sanctions and embargos, and business due diligence, as well as controls designed to mitigate related risks
- Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address these risks, provide practical, innovative, and value-added solutions to issues
- Document and communicate audit issues, root causes and risks, and prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management at local, global, divisional and functional levels
- Review remediation actions submitted by the business for closure to assess whether these have addressed the relevant original risks
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior management
Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć dalszą część artykułu.