Euroclear Bank Oddział w Polsce poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
Anti-Fraud & Monitoring Professional – Compliance & Ethics
We are a dynamic team responsible for providing advice on Compliance & Ethics issues for the Euroclear group. Compliance serves an integral part of the ‘Three Lines of Defence’, helping to protect the integrity and enhance the reputation of Euroclear in the market.
Your part of the deal
- As part of the group Compliance & Ethics Division, you will be responsible to:
- Help ensure business owners are aware of their compliance duties and implement the adequate controls to mitigate the underlying risks,
- Execute and maintain a robust, risk-based monitoring and testing program (‘Review & Confirm’) across various compliance domains and business areas,
- Assist in the implementation and improvement of the Compliance & Ethics framework across the group, including e.g. in the domains of Fraud, Market Abuse, Conflicts of Interest to name a few with a specific focus on Fraud,
- Support investigations and/or risk assessments to be performed as needed.
In addition you will be required to:
- Support the team lead for the LICA (Legal Internal Control Accountability) monitoring and testing methodology as it evolves, including helping to maintain tactical tools and the LICA (Lotus Notes-based) database,
- Provide input for the reports and key control recommendations for presentation to the group’s regulators and senior governance bodies (Group Risk Committee/Management Committee/Audit Committee),
- Oversee development and implementation of corrective action plans for resolution of identified control weaknesses,
- Serve as a back-up to the Local Compliance Officer on specific matters such as training and the creation of policies, and
- Lead/contribute to group-wide compliance initiatives and projects.
- 5 years+ of relevant work experience
- Ability to make decisions quickly, and be assertive if necessary
- Good convincing/negotiation skills,
- Legal or Compliance or Auditing/Control background a definite asset,
- Excellent analytical skills, strong lateral and critical thinker,
- Proactive, autonomous, organised, pragmatic and risk aware,
- Committed to continuously improving everything we/you do,
- Good written and verbal skills, comfortable speaking to a large group and senior management or with the potential to become comfortable,
- English is a must,
- Understanding of Euroclear’s business is a plus.
Our part of the deal is to offer you:
- Unique opportunity to have a real impact on our core business.
- Stable employment in a global prestigious company.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and financial training sessions as well as through our tuition reimbursement programme of business-related courses.
- Attractive salary and flexible benefits package including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport Card, entertainment events and many others.
- Enjoyable work place full of enthusiastic and driven people.
Does this description fit you?
Then we might close a deal!
Don’t hesitate and send your CV in English to recruitmentPL@euroclear.com or apply at www.jobs.euroclear.com
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182).”