With a presence in Poland since 2007, Credit Suisse is committed to growing our businesses here. Located in Wroclaw’s central business district, the Credit Suisse Center of Excellence (CoE) is one of our largest offices in Europe and a key pillar of Credit Suisse’s offshoring approach that leverages our global talent base and maximizes the efficient use of the bank’s resources.
Audit & Control Senior Specialist
(Job Number: 58796)
This role sits within the Market Data Department in Group Finance Division. Market Data Services works in close partnership with all divisions and regions to drive the bank’s cost reduction efforts through an integrated approach that addresses the bank’s policies, processes, demand management and supply management.
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
- SOX Audit preparation and conducting
- Internal Audit process set up
- Cooperation with external auditors
- Preparation of the department metrics
- Preparation of the department KPI’s and monthly Dashboard
- Working with the Steering Committee (STC) and prepare all the documentation for the monthly meetings
- min 3 years of experience in Audit and Accounting
- SOX Audit knowledge mostly welcome
- Graduate degree in Finance or Economics preferred
- Experience in similar areas within a banking environment preferred
- Basic understanding of the typical organizational structure of a global bank would be useful
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Control mindset and strong attention to detail
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Excellent teamwork skills with a flexible approach enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent in MS Excel
Dear Applicant, please note that Credit Suisse may perform candidate’s background check during recruitment process, to the extent permitted by law, therefore please ensure your CV is properly updated.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
„Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. Z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)„. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.