Due to the dynamic development of Rockwell Automation in Poland
we are currently looking for:
Data – Fraud Analyst
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Join the Global Finance Operations team as a hands on Data Analyst within Rockwell Automation. Our group’s focus is in deploying innovative business intelligence and data solutions which can help to detect fraud, misuse or identify process errors patterns. You will be responsible for creating scalable solutions to Detect/Audit expense reporting trends/irregularities. Help design, implement, and monitor an internal audit program. Use data and analysis to monitor and improve procure to pay systems – including travel, AP, Vendor Master. Lead compliance reviews exercising discretion and independent judgment.
- Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a database and programs to manage data analysis efforts
- Develop and analyze data to proactively identify and mitigate control gaps, translate analytical findings into actionable strategic recommendations, and lead confidential investigations of suspected acts of fraud and Code of Conduct violation committed by employees, within designated channel and function
- Work with Management, HR, Corporate Security and Legal as necessary when conducting these investigations
- Perform/provide reporting and detailed analyses for detection of compliance/audit issues and other financial analysis to ensure procure to pay areas are operating in an optimal manner
- Completes intermediate level assigned audits of business technology systems and processes and augments team audits with data analysis. Communicates engagement status and results of work performed to Internal Audit team members and management
- Project manage complex initiatives and system enhancements including testing
- Identifies and documents work performed to support observations of control weaknesses. Prepares exception summary.
- Solid analytical skills with a thoughtful and open-minded approach to problem solving
- Business Intelligence and/or Big Data experience with requirements analysis, design, development, testing is a plus
- Candidate must also have proven skills in managing large scale data volumes for analysis
- Experience in the use SQL, Visual Basic, reporting tools (e.g. Cognos) and Advanced of MS office (working knowledge of Tableau, IDEA, ACL or other data analysis tools a plus)
- Proactive, results-oriented attitude
- Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with business partners
- Ability to explain analytical outcomes in business and financial terms
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members
- Agile to adopt quickly to changing requirements and ability to learn new technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or business-related field
Please send all applications (CV + covering letter) in English and Polish to Aplikuj stating the position title a in the e-mail subject.
>> APLIKUJ <<
All applications should have written the following clause:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez Rockwell Automation Sp. z o.o. moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie danych osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002 roku, Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)”
Znowu widzimy znaczenie „detection of compliance issues” oraz „control weaknesses”.
Oczywiście oprócz Compliance (zgodność) chodzi tu o umiejętność oceny systemów Kontroli Wewnętrznych (per COSO 2013)
Też to zauważyłem – nacisk na system kontroli wewnętrznej. Druga sprawa – często pojawiająca się – umiejętność analizy danych.