PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
FISCAL COMPLIANCE AND INTERNAL CONTROLS SERVICES AUDITOR
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we would like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
- action-oriented, problem solver with a university degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Tax or similar
- a fluent English speaker (oral and written) with very good working knowledge of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel
- a candidate with 1-3 years of experience in Finance including minimum 1 year of experience in audit / internal controls activities
Other professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA, CIA, CPA) would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Finance Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a Fiscal Compliance and IC Services Auditor, you will:
- promote the efficiency and effectiveness of business and operations across PMI affiliates migrated to PMI SCE
- conduct periodical Fiscal Compliance and operational reviews to ensure that SCE processes are configured in line with the PMI guidelines.
- ensure compliance with internal Principles & Practices and external directives
- attend in initiatives aiming at improving business process controls
- attend in advisory activities for internal and external stakeholders
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and benefits (multisport, medical care etc.), you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets. For more information on Philip Morris in Poland, see www.philipmorris.pl.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL BY 03.12.2015
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.