czwartek, 25 kwietnia, 2024

Institute for Internal Controls – IIC

Home Forum Organizacje AW Organizacje AW Institute for Internal Controls – IIC

Oglądasz 15 wpisów - 61 z 75 (wszystkich: 85)
  • Autor
    Wpisy
    eddie
    Uczestnik

Grupy Institute for Internal Controls (IIC), które ja prowadzę na LINKEDIN i GoldenLine mają obecnie przeszło 20.000 Członków i co miesiąc ich przybywa.

eddie
    Uczestnik

<h4 class=”js-post-title post-title” tabindex=”-1″>Turkey Local Chapter Commences Operations with New Website</h4>
    <p class=”js-post-body post-body” tabindex=”0″>A new chapter of the IIC has been approved and is now operation in Istanbul, Turkey.

TheIIC Chairman has approved Dr. Cevdet Kizil as the founding President and Funda Guzel Kizil as Vice President. Additional officers will be appointed/elected at the initial organizational meeting to be scheduled. Petitioning officers will serve a two year term at the appointed of TheIIC Chairman.

The new chapter website is hosted at http://iicturkey.org. All interested members are encouraged to visit the website for details and contact Dr. Kizil directly at cevdetkizil@theiic.org.

This exciting development underscores the IIC commitment to worldwide participation in the field of Internal Controls.

https://www.theiic.org/news</p>

eddie
    Uczestnik

<h4 class=”js-post-title post-title” tabindex=”-1″>Local Chapters of the IIC in Ukraine/Belarus Coming Soon! </h4>
    <p class=”js-post-body post-body” tabindex=”0″>A petition to start a local chapter of the IIC in Ukraine and Belarus has been approved by the Office of the Chairman. The lead petitioners include Alex Mouchan and Anton Kuzuperv. Additional information, including contact information on joining TheIIC and the local chapter will be provided as organizational actions are completed.

https://www.theiic.org/news</p>

eddie
    Uczestnik

The IIC wprowadził nową kategorię członkostwa: Studenta. W IIC Poland Chapter będzie on miał status Członka Zrzeszonego.

In order to extend TheIIC into the academic world, TheIIC has commenced a Student Member status, which is open to all students registered and undergoing classes at accredited colleges and universities. As part of this program, TheIIC will undergo a major project to develop student chapters. The scholarships offered by TheIIC will be limited to members of the Student chapters.

https://www.theiic.org/news

eddie
    Uczestnik

<h4 class=”js-post-title post-title” tabindex=”-1″>IIC News: New IIC e-Newsletter Access Process via New Website</h4>
    <p class=”js-post-body post-body” tabindex=”0″>In designing and implementing the new IIC website ( http://www.theiic.org ) access to resources will be restricted to members in good standing via the Members Only Portal. Note that until the Membership Management System (MMS) is active within the website, the Members Only Portal will be open to anyone via the website. Once the MMS is active, access to the Members Only Portal will be limited as noted above using your preferred email and an assigned passwords. More details on the above will be communicated to the membership once the integration has been completed.

As part of the above design, the IIC e-newsletter will be restricted and located under the Members Only Portal. We will no longer email the e-newsletter to members. To access the current edition of the Fall 2018 edition of the e-newsletter you can complete the following steps:

Note that as the first step to the release of each newsletter, all members in our Member Email System will be emailed that the new newsletter is available. Note the receipt of the email does not confirm Member-in-Good-Standing status. You should check your membership card to determine the expiration date of your current membership and certification status. Once the integration is completed, ONLY Members-in-Good-Standing will receive the email notice.

To access the e-newsletter follow the steps below:
    1. Access the IIC website at http://www.theiic.org
    2. Click on the Members Only tab
    3. Click on the link „IIC Resources”
    4. Click on the link box „IIC e-Newsletter”
    5. Click on link to e-Newsletter

Once you have read the e-Newsletter as well as the links within the newsletter you may take the quiz for free IIC issued CPE credit (non NASBA). The link is located at the bottom of the newsletter. Ensure that you include your member number. Upon completion of the quiz, click on the SUBMIT button. You will receive a „Thank You” flash message THANK YOU and instructions. An email will be sent</p>

eddie
    Uczestnik

<strong style=”color: #4b4b4b; font-family: ‚PT Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>Dwie grupy Institute for Internal Controls (IIC i IIC Polska), które ja prowadzę na GoldenLine mają obecnie przeszło 1.200 Członków i co miesiąc ich przybywa.

eddie
    Uczestnik

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="358"] Magazyn IIA Polska „Audyt i Zarządzanie”[/caption]

eddie
    Uczestnik

Dwie grupy Institute for Internal Controls (IIC i IIC Polska), które ja prowadzę na GoldenLine mają obecnie przeszło 1.300 Członków i co miesiąc ich przybywa.

eddie
    Uczestnik

Przypominam – Teraz oficjalnie przyjmujemy do Członkostwa Studentów i osoby planujące zdobycia kwalifikacji w KW i audytowaniu.

The IIC wprowadził nową kategorię członkostwa: Studenta. W IIC Poland Chapter będzie on miał status Członka Zrzeszonego.

In order to extend TheIIC into the academic world, TheIIC has commenced a Student Member status, which is open to all students registered and undergoing classes at accredited colleges and universities. As part of this program, TheIIC will undergo a major project to develop student chapters. The scholarships offered by TheIIC will be limited to members of the Student chapters.

<span style=”color: #989898;”>https://www.theiic.org/news</span&gt;

eddie
    Uczestnik

<h2 style=”margin: 0cm 0cm 5.4pt; text-align: center; line-height: 28.8pt;” align=”center”><span style=”color: #993300; font-family: ‚Trebuchet MS’,sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family: ‚Times New Roman’;”>Cytaty Ryzykonomii</span></h2>

<table style=”width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; border-spacing: 0; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0cm 0cm 0cm 0cm;” border=”0″ width=”100%” cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″>
    <tbody>
    <tr style=”mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes;”>
    <td style=”padding: 0cm; border: #000000; -ms-word-wrap: break-word; background-color: transparent;”>
    <p style=”margin: 0cm 0cm 12pt; text-align: center; line-height: 19.2pt;” align=”center”><i><span style=”color: black; font-family: ‚Arial’,sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family: ‚Times New Roman’;”>Success in creating AI would be the biggest event in human history. Unfortunately, it might also be the last, unless we learn how to avoid the risks. (Stephen Hawking)</span></i></p>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

eddie
    Uczestnik

Cytaty Ryzykonomii

Success in creating AI would be the biggest event in human history. Unfortunately, it might also be the last, unless we learn how to avoid the risks.

(Stephen Hawking)

eddie
    Uczestnik

Dlaczego firmy powinny mieć Księgową „in situ” czyli nieefektywność posługiwania się zewnętrznym biurem rachunkowym?

Księgowa etatowa, czyli wykwalifikowany pracownik/specjalista ds. rachunkowości musi być na miejscu aby znać operacje firmy i jak je księgować. Przekazywanie not księgowych do jakiegoś biura zewnętrznego nie zapewnia poprawnego i prawnego prowadzenie rachunkowości firmy. W takiej sytuacji, na pewno brakuje też kontroli, którą zapewnia zatrudniona w firmie Księgowa, gdyż ułatwia to nieuczciwym kierującym firmą osób do wykonywania wielu nieprawidłowości, nawet oszustw typu dojenia firmy przez fikcyjne lub trudne to sprawdzenia zlecenia, itp.

Ten temat będę dalej rozwijał ale obecnie interesują mnie Wasze doświadczenia i opinie.

eddie
    Uczestnik

<b>”Rola audytora wewnętrznego w procesie raportowania niefinansowego w kontekście audytowania programów antykorupcyjnych”.
    </b>

Obrazek

<b>
    Już 23 listopada ! Zgłoszenia tylko do 16 listopada

Szkolenie ma na celu przygotowanie audytorów wewnętrznych do realizacji zadań w obszarze raportowania niefinansowego. </b>

Szkolenie zostało przygotowane w odniesieniu do jednego z czterech obszarów raportowania, to jest obszaru przeciwdziałania korupcji.

Zakres szkolenia obejmuje:
    ☛ Raportowanie niefinansowe – zakres i odpowiedzialności;
    ☛ Omówienie możliwych działań audytora wewnętrznego w ramach procesu raportowania niefinansowego;
    ☛ Standardy raportowania niefinansowego;
    ☛ Współpraca z biegłym rewidentem;
    ☛ Audyt oszustw oraz etyki: przegląd wstępny, kryteria oceny, w tym w kontekście raportowania niefinansowego, tworzenie programu audytu, badania opinii pracowniczych.
    (…)

Z poważaniem,

Zarząd IIA Polska
    Instytut Audytorów Wewnętrznych IIA Polska
    ul. Świętokrzyska 20 pok. 508
    00-002 Warszawa
    e-mail: office@iia.org.pl
    tel: 22 110 08 13
    fax: 222 478 378
    http://iia.org.pl

https://www.iia.org.pl/szkolenia/szkolenie-rola-audytor&#8230;

eddie
    Uczestnik

Grupa TheIIC z IIC Poland Chapter (IIC Polska) na GoldenLine  ma obecnie przeszło 1.350 Członków i się wciąż rozwija.

eddie
    Uczestnik

Magazyn IIA Polska

Oglądasz 15 wpisów - 61 z 75 (wszystkich: 85)
  • Musisz się zalogować by odpowiedzieć w tym temacie.