Fraud Cards Operations Team Leader French speaker
Ref No: Operations/FCPTL/06/2015
Banking Operations Business Service objective is to provide operational expertise and assist global businesses in seamless execution of the processes with minimized risk.
- Manage operations within direct management in line with business expectation,
- Ensure proper understanding of the business need and effective cascade of that understanding to the team,
- Assure transparency of operations, capacity levels and reporting,
- Provide timely (i.e. monthly) updates to business,
- Performing activities aimed at adjusting and increasing the effectiveness of operations,
- Ensure transparent reporting to Business Partner,
- Performing projects or special assignments as required, and demonstrating a willingness to adapt to changing business needs and associated work assignments,
- Participation in projects aimed at improving efficiency, reducing TAT and reducing bottom line costs,
- Being a visible leader, who is available for team, and responds knowledgably to referrals,
- Drive efficiency removing non value add and waste practices,
- First step resolution and accuracy,
- Set targets and reward success.
- Demonstarte an excellent knowledge of Banking Operations,
- High written and high speaking English Language
(any addidtional laungage would be an asset),
- Experience of managing multiple projects,
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills,
- Be capable of building strong relationships with both internal and external clients,
- Be highly organised and have a strong sense of urgency,
- Be able to work effectively in a time pressued enviroment,
- Experience in people management area would be an asset.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
All current positions are available on: www.hsbcservicedelivery.com
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using >>Apply now<<
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.