Fraud Prevention Analyst
The role will be located in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
- Conducting initial risk assessment of Trader and Trade Alerts by identifying highest scoring trades that trigger Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Interrogating triggered trades within Front Office Risk Management systems in order to obtain further details in relation to trade bookings
- Liaising with middle office teams in order to gain further explanations surrounding alerted trade bookings
- Providing recommendations for an appropriate alert level and analysis on trending over multiple periods
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in finance or similar area
- Previous experience in international company, preferably in banking sector
- Product knowledge across asset classes (e.g. Equity Derivatives, Cash, Fixed Income, Rates, FX)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of trading systems and trading rationale
- Experience in a control function (e.g. Middle Office / Finance) in an investment bank
Please submit your application in English.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm.”
UBS is a leading global financial institution offering services in three main sectors: Wealth Management, Asset Management and Investment Banking. The UBS Kraków has provided services exclusively to UBS since it began operations in the first quarter of 2008. Our teams in Krakow collaborate across many UBS locations and business divisions working on projects with an international scope in finance, analytics, operations, risk, legal and compliance, IT, marketing and quality.
• Attractive compensation package
• Standard benefits such as medical insurance, sports card, annual performance-driven salary component, and other UBS-specific extras
• Extensive training and development program to excel in your role and to shape your long term career path