(Accenture) Currently we are expanding the Analytics Team in Warsaw and we are looking for experienced and accomplished professionals.
Fraud &Risk Analytics Manager
• Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work
• Willing to work at client”s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term
• Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required and may be 80%-100% on a weekly basis on some projects (typically Monday – Friday) for some periods during the year
• Minimum bachelor’s degree from an university of repute, MBA degree would be an asset
• Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) and good level of the other foreign language would be an asset
• 7+ years of overall experience with consulting background and international exposure in Banking or Insurance sector
• Experience in one or more of the following areas:
-data mining, data modeling, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, insight generation
-development and validation of various categories of risk models including credit, market, operational etc.; quantification and validation of Basel parameters, i.e. PDs, LGDs and EADs; VaR and exposure modeling, stress testing, capital & liquidity modeling, counterparty risk
• Deep knowledge of SAS. Other tools like SQL, Matlab, Cognos, R, SPSS, KXEN, Hadoop and other data management tools will be an asset
• Ability to derive insights from large amounts of data from diverse sources
• Strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of marketing and business economics
• Understanding of various statistical techniques like regression including logistic and OLS, Monte Carlo simulation, classification and forecasting techniques
• Experience in planning and executing quantitative analytical projects will be an asset
• Understanding of ETL and/ or participation in Data Warehouse projects and design will be an asset
• Possesses excellent communication (written & spoken) skills and excellent presentation skills
• Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
• Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
• Should have team management and project delivery experience
• Should express strong business development experience and abilities
• Permanent employment contract
• Benefits package: private medical care, sport club card, life insurance and personal accident insurance, ability to use the corporate credit card AMEX Gold.
• Company car and petrol allowance
• Annual Bonus
• Remuneration for work in overtime
• The Employee retains the right to 100% remuneration at sick leave
• Mentor, who will help you fully exploit the development opportunities in the company.
• Attractive training package (including international training), as well as permanent access to a comprehensive knowledge base and the assistance of international experts.
• Training at our headquarters in the USA.
• Inclusion and diversity value – we”ve received numerous awards in this area, including „Top 25 Companies for Diversity’
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
• Dynamic, international working environment
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to continue building your career.