Sonova (Poland / Warsaw)
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Professional
Sonova is creating a new site in Warsaw which will collaborate closely with teams situated in our headquarters in Stäfa, Switzerland. As one of the pioneers you will be able to contribute and help establish this new location and shape the international collaboration with the teams in Stäfa.
Join us in improving the effectiveness and cost efficiency of internal controls in business and IT processes. You will work as a member of Sonova’s Internal Audit & Risk team supporting the GRC Manager to implement and manage internal control and security concepts in major business systems (primarily SAP) and processes.
- Internal control analysis, design and implementation in business and IT processes
- Manage internal controls in SAP ERP environments with focus on segregation of duties (SoD), sensitive access (SA) and process controls
- Assess the impact of changes in organization, processes and systems (primarily SAP) on Sonova’s internal control system
- Provide internal controls training to business and IT
- Manage the content of Sonova’s GRC tools, e.g. SoD / SA rule sets, user data, process owner structure and configurations
- Support Internal Audit in conducting IT / information security reviews
- Promote a culture of internal control awareness
- University Degree in Business Administration and / or IT and / or equivalent
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in an Audit or Internal Controls function in an industry
- SAP security working knowledge including access and process controls
- Experience in assessing, defining and implementing internal controls in business processes
- Experience with GRC tools such as SAP GRC, APPROVA or similar
- Willingness to perform with strong result orientation, hands-on attitude
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- An open corporate culture
- Further training and development opportunities
- Support to take on new challenges and responsibilities – full onboarding process
- Possibility to gain experience in a fast developing environment
- Attractive employment conditions – contract of employment, additional benefits
- Flexible working time models
> APLIKUJ <<
We only accept applications submitted in English.
Please include the following statement: „I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. Data protection, ie. Dz. U. of 2002. , No. 101, item. 926, as amended.), carried out by the IJ Poland Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, Poland and Sonova AG with its seat in Stäfa, Switzerland.”
To jest jedno z tych reklam gdzie nareszcie poszukiwany jest specjalista ds. GRC. A wiele z jago opisanych obowiązków dotyczy właśnie kontrolę wewnętrzną (na podstawie COSO 2013).