Credit Suisse Offer…
Joining the Internal Audit COO (Chief Operating Officer) Team as a Quality Assurance Specialist is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career. Credit Suisse Group Internal Audit is a global function comprising 260 staff based predominantly in London, Zurich, New York, and Singapore. It supports Credit Suisse Group board and management through the conduct of financial, operational and information technology audits, and plays a vital role in evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls across all business within Credit Suisse Group. It is managed by Martyn Scrivens as Head of Internal Audit and reports directly to the
Audit Committee. As part of our strategy, Internal Audit is seeking to create solid audit teams at the Bank’s Centres of Excellence (CoE) locations in Poland and India. Established in July 2007, the Wroclaw CoE is already Credit Suisse’s second largest office in the EMEA region and offers candidates the opportunity to develop skills and experience across a wide-range of functions. Tasks for which you will be responsible will include
- Performance of Quality Controls on Internal Audit activities
- Performance of Quality Assurance procedures on the reviews of audit engagements or specific theme
- Monitoring and analysis of Internal Audit activities KPIs for Quality Assurance
- Support preparation and documentation of the Internal Audit Quality Assurance Improvement Program
- Support the assessment of conformity of the Internal Audit activities with Institutes of Internal Auditors Standards and other relevant requirements
- Performance of ad-hoc requests related to Quality Assurance matters
- Bachelors Degree (Economics, Banking, Audit or similar education would be an asset)
- Fluent English language skills to business standard
- Between three to five years of experience in Auditing (internal or external)
- Good ability to multitask and cooperate with people across various locations
- Solid Microsoft Office skills, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Dear Applicant, please note that Credit Suisse may perform candidate’s background check during recruitment process, to the extent permitted by law, therefore please ensure your CV is properly updated.
Credit Suisse is a global financial services company providing Private Banking & Wealth Management products and services, and Investment Banking services and expertise to companies, institutions and high-net-worth clients around the world. We are active in more than 50 countries and employ more than 46,000 people.
With a presence in Poland since 2007, Credit Suisse is committed to growing our businesses here. Located in Wroclaw’s central business district, the Credit Suisse Center of Excellence (CoE) is one of our largest offices in Europe and a key pillar of Credit Suisse’s offshoring approach that leverages our global talent base and maximizes the efficient use of the bank’s resources.