Credit Suisse poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
Internal Audit Wroclaw Site Manager
(Job Number: 69008)
Credit Suisse Offer…
As one of the world’s leading banks, Credit Suisse provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide. Credit Suisse empowers employees to work openly and respectfully with each other and with clients, ultimately striving to deliver superior results while offering initiatives and programs to assist employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Joining the Internal Audit team in the Wroclaw CoE as a Site Manager is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career. Established in July 2007, the Wroclaw CoE is already Credit Suisse’s second-largest office in the EMEA region. Wroclaw is Poland’s second major financial and the leading academic destination providing a large pool of talent across all areas of the bank. With European language capabilities and easily accessible, Wroclaw is well positioned as a near-shore location for Switzerland and London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Wroclaw CoE Internal Audit team
- Managing relationships with the global audit teams, local senior management and stakeholders
- Audit planning and execution responsibility for onsite, remote and multi location audits
- Timely execution of audits in line with the established standards
- Active participation in the global audit department (e.g. internal projects and initiatives, management meetings, audit planning process, etc.)
- Fluency in English, to a business standard
- Bachelors Degree (accounting, finance, information technology, etc. would be an asset)
- Experience in audit and the financial services industry.
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills, with the ability to create and maintain successful relationships
- Proven experience in managing and motivating teams, receiving and providing constructive feedback
- Proven experience in managing a portfolio of deliverables and directing the associated work
- Ability to process new information quickly and applying it in the normal course of business
- Self-motivation, integrity, good analytical skills and a passion for innovation and continuous improvement
Dear Applicant, please note that Credit Suisse may perform candidate’s background check during recruitment process, to the extent permitted by law, therefore please ensure your CV is properly updated.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
„Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. Z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)„.
I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize Credit Suisse Group AG and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited, cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 and milch & zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG to process my personal data.
Credit Suisse and affiliates registration details.-
Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. Z.o.oRegistered office – Rondo ONZ street, 00-124 Warsaw
Credit Suisse Group AGRegistered office – Paradeplatz 8, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland and its’ affiliates
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office – 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 Registered office – 20457 Hamburg, Germany and
Milch & Zucker The Marketing & Software Company AGRegistered office – Küchlerstraße 1, 61231 Bad Nauheim”