General Motors Poland Spółka z o.o. poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
- Identify and measure risk, evaluate controls and make recommendations
- Prepare and perform compliance and substantive audit tests and evaluate results
- Prepare process maps to document key business processes, procedures and controls
- Accurately document audit tests performed, audit observations and conclusions
- Evaluate evidence and prepare applicable reporting documents
- Develop/maintain an understanding of assigned GM operations
- Master’s degree in finance, business administration, economics or engineering
- Fluent English, other foreign language will be an advantage
- Business acumen
- 2-3 years of experience in audit preferable in well-known auditing company
- 1-2 years of experience in internal audit
- Knowledge of accounting theory and practice and internal auditing standards/practices confirmed by certificates or certification in progress
- Sound analytical skills and ability to develop overall strategies for working through complex problem
- Ability to travel up to 90 % of working time
We are offering:
- Job contract with competitive remuneration
- Working for a dynamic, innovative automotive brand
- Professional multinational team
- Benefits: medical care, sports, etc.
If you meet the above requirements and would be interested in that position, please apply till July 22nd, 2016.
We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.
In your application please include the following statement:
„I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”.