Arvato Finance poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
Audit and Compliance: Internal Auditor
The Audit and Compliance Internal Auditor assists with company compliance with all regulatory requirements, through the effective use of policy guidelines and effective use of various internal control mechanisms. The jobholder is expected to promote continuous improvement in the company’s internal control framework and participates in both internal and external audits.
- Actively support the design of and provide guidance on internal controls
- Review of current procedures and practices against those documented in policies
- Facilitate external audits conducted at AFS (e.g., ISAE3402, PCI)
- Conduct internal compliance audits
- Conduct post-audit follow up, ensuring any issues or recommendations identified during audits are implemented
- As appropriate, identify and recommend improvements to global processes/controls
- Support all areas of business on Audit and Compliance requirements
- Support projects which are crucial for the company compliance status and security level
- Ensure compliance governance via established engagements both with arvato Operations and the Client Controls and Compliance Teams
- Direct Audit and Compliance members as required performing internal audits
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 1-3 years’ experience of relevant external and/or internal audit
- Understanding of COSO framework and internal controls design and evaluation methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willing to travel as necessary (less than 20% time)
- Experience of relevant external and/or internal audit is desirable
- SOX or ISAE3402 experience is an advantage
- Certification in relevant disciplines is desirable (e.g., ACA, CIA, CPA, CISA etc., or equivalent)
- Have strong analytical as well as problem solving skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Have an ability to function in a global team environment and work on multiple projects
- Ability to engage and communicate at all levels in the organization
We are offering:
- Unique office environment with great food, drinks and game rooms
- Work for one of the most recognizable online Search Engine in multicultural office.
- Full time employment contract, great salary and benefits
- Positive, energetic, innovative and proactive culture
Please send your CV by clicking the APLIKUJ button.
Please include ATD_Audit and Compliance in the title.
More information you can find on: