Lear Poland consists of 5 manufacturing sites and 2 R&D Centres, which employs round 9 000 people. The headquarter is located in Tychy, rest of the plants are located in Jaroslaw, Mielec and Legnica. Thanks to corporate development, currently we are looking for:
Internal Auditor (Eastern Europe)
This is an exciting role for an experienced and dynamic Auditor to be based in either Gödöllő (Hungary), Tychy (Poland) or Plzen, Kolin, Brno (Czech Republic). As part of a multi-national team, you will enjoy working with the Director of Audit Europe & Africa and the Business Leaders to ensure our operations comply with all legal and business requirements.
Your tasks will be:
- Assisting in the planning, scoping and performing of internal audits across Europe and Africa regions
- Focus audit work on key risk areas of the business (both operational and financial)
- Be a key member of the audit team
- Ensure clear and timely communication of issues identified to the Audit Director
- Identify accurate and pragmatic audit observations and recommendations for control improvement
- Share findings with management both verbally and in written format
- Factually defend and support audit findings to both entity and Divisional Management
- Ensure quality of work papers and supporting documentation in accordance with LEAR Audit Services policy
To be a success in this role you must have:
- Successfully completed Master’s degree in a relevant field of study, and/or suitable professional qualification (ACCA, ACMA)
- At least 4 years of work experience in external auditing, preferably in a “Big 4” firm, and at least 1-2 years in internal auditing
- Work experience in the manufacturing and/or automotive industry is highly advantageous
- Fluency of written and spoken English
- Fluency in one Eastern European language; other language skills are welcome
- Excellent communication skills and team player attitude
- Legal authorization to work in the EU
There is a minimum of 70% regional travel with this role.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesłanie CV z nazwą stanowiska i nr ref. w tytule na adres:
klikając w przycisk aplikowania lub na adres:
Lear Corporation Poland II Sp. z o.o.,
ul. Serdeczna 40, 43-100 Tychy.
W CV prosimy wpisać:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Lear Corporation Poland II Sp. z o.o., ul. Serdeczna 40, 43-100 Tychy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji bieżących, jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997r (Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926). Wyrażenie zgody jest dobrowolne i może być odwołane w każdym czasie.