International Paper’s Global Business Services Center in Kraków (IPGBSC) is an established and expanding entity, delivering a variety of advanced, value-added services within the world’s most respected packaging and paper company. We co-operate with International Paper offices and manufacturing sites all over the world – North and Latin America, the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia) and Asia. International Paper GBSC is a great place to work and grow for employees educated and specialized in various fields. Discover our infinite possibilities! International Paper GBSC is currently seeking exceptional candidates to join the team as:
Internal Auditor in EMEA
The principal objectives of the internal audit function are to provide an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. The internal audit function helps International Paper accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and the governance processes.
Reporting to the Senior Audit Manager EMEA (based in the headquarters in Brussels, Belgium), you will work in a team environment to provide operating locations and corporate functions with detailed reviews of their control environments and financial statements. Specifically, you will be responsible for conducting and documenting the EMEA audit assignments as required.
You will have the opportunity to develop broad knowledge of EMEA businesses and in-depth understanding of all the core business and accounting processes. You will be a member of experienced and dedicated multinational team and should NOT expect routine day-to-day tasks with no travel out of the Krakow office.
- Conducting and documenting audit assignments and projects as a part of the audit team
- Participating in planning of the necessary audit steps under guidance and supervision of Senior Auditor, Senior Auditor-in-charge or Senior Manager EMEA
- Working with the team to plan and prepare for audits and projects through automated data analysis tools by reviewing available and relevant data
- Identifying profit improvement and cost saving opportunities
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships between the corporate audit department and internal and external customers
- Assisting with other audit questions and audit projects as requested
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- At least 2 years of audit experience within a Big 4 company or in manufacturing company is a must
- Good auditing finance skills
- Other finance skills are an asset
- Strong ability to cooperate with people of different levels inside the company and to interact with team to reach team goals and business objective
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
- Knowledge of at least one additional language e.g. Italian/ Turkish/ Spanish/ French / Russian/ Polish is required. Advanced level of another language from this list is a significant asset.
- Ability to travel up to 50% is required
Please submit your CV in English.
Please, place in your CV the following clause:
„I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended.”