International company is looking for highly quality of candidate for the position:
INTERNAL CONTROL MANAGER
for Central Europe countries
Region Name: mazowieckie
- Set, maintain and keep up dated Internal Control Agenda for the company (action plan / project plan) which will support business priorities and achievement of the goals.
- Manage implementation of internal control model on key business processes and ensure relevant documentation.
- Ensure up to date of the documentation following changes driven by business.
Provide workshops / presentations on internal control requirements and methodology of documentation preparation.
- Develop and implement “Non-routine risk / fraud” matrix and manage implementation of supporting controls on business sub-processes. Design and manage at least annual test on critical areas.
- Lead and execute annual Control Capability Self Assessment and ensure expected maturity level.
- Ownership of adequate communication on internal control requirements through maintenance IC database / library, being point of contact and expertise center, interface to Region on IC related issues and support to the organization prior and during corporate audits.
- Execute the Internal Control Agenda trough a definition of issues and developing, aligning and selling a concept of improvement and risk mitigation to functional heads and based on it to prepare, get approval and run communication on changes in internal control systems / procedures within the company. This should be ensured generally by:
- Supporting design and coordination of implementation of remediation / improvement plans on failed KC, discovered issues during internal audits / tests / checks, corporate auditors recommendations as well as following changes in requirements
- Participating in multifunctional projects and provide recommendations on control requirements
- Continuous verification of adherence to pre-agreed internal control rules by repetitive monitoring of KPIs build into the IC procedures, development and execution of Internal Audit Plan, instigation of corrective actions / link back to agenda.
- Support development and implementation of local policies and procedures to ensure clear rules on SoD, execution and control over business processes; Ensure compliance of local procedures with global PepsiCo polices.
- University degree (economics / finance / accounting); CIA will be an advantage;
- 7+ -year experience in accounting, finance and internal control
- 5+ -year experience at senior managerial position
- High managerial and interpersonal skills (communication, presentation, innovation, leadership, drive for result)
- Broad business knowledge (structure, processes, objectives, priorities)
- Good analytical skills (facts and numbers)
- Fluent English (both – speaking and in writing)
If you wish to apply, please submit your written application – C.V.
Please add to your application following statement: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662)„.