A. Menarini Research & Business Service GmbH is the German subsidiary of a privately-owned company, a leader in pharmaceutical products, with operations worldwide. It has several subsidiaries in Germany and Central and Eastern Europe and it is continuing a process of integration and growth.
We are looking for a
Junior Internal Auditor
– will be in charge of the internal audit interventions for the German and foreign operations of the German subsidiary.
– designing and planning of internal auditing activities
– issue audit reports and provide value-add recommendations
– provide advice to management on control of business processes
– subsequent follow-up as far as the action plans are concerned
– assures the correct interpretation of corporate policies and procedures
– implements the scheduled audits, interfacing with local top management
– fosters the corporate culture of internal auditing
– assures effective communication between the headquarters and the local offices
– the position is based in Berlin and includes business trips to within Eastern Europe, Asia and Italy
– must have a university degree in economics
– must be fluent in English
– has a minimum of 2-3 years experience with top auditing firms or a large corporate group as internal auditor or financial analyst
– possesses strong analytical skills and financial knowledge
– strong personality, determined, results oriented, proactive, team player, good negotiator
– available to spend a large part of their working-time abroad
– international experience and knowledge of a second foreign language will be a distinct advantage
– a full time job within an international environment
– stable employment conditions
– possibilities of personal and professional development
– positive innovative and proactive culture
Please you send us your application and CV in English.
Candidates that meet the stated the requirements and are interested in the position are invited to forward their applications (including a relevant CV) to:
We are looking forward to receiving your application.