Junior Specialist in the Global Anti-Fraud (Wroclaw) Team
The Chief Compliance and Regulatory Affairs Officer Division of Credit Suisse is currently looking for a talented individual to join the Anti-Fraud Compliance team in Wroclaw.
You will become a member of an international team and receive close insights into a global Bank and the way the Bank is internally steered, as well as how risks are measured. You will join a global community in a premium Swiss Bank and you will become a member of a team which supports the implementation of the Credit Suisse Anti-Fraud Program globally.
You will be responsible for a variety of compliance tasks around the following four pillars: prevention (policies and training), detection, investigation, and reporting/analysis. In addition, the (Junior) Specialist in the Global Anti-Fraud (Wroclaw) Team will be responsible for the creation, administration and maintenance of the global Anti-Fraud communication strategy and management of the Anti-Fraud Intranet site and other global communication tools.
Specifically, the role requires:
- Being escalation and coordination point-person for fraud-related activities requiring review
- Liaising with operations risk and corporate security services
- Keeping the Global Head and the regional anti-fraud teams informed of all reviews and actions resulting from fraud-related activities
- Creating, implementing and managing the anti-fraud global communications tools and strategy
- Creating inventory of fraud mitigating controls across all desks and business lines
- Documenting the enhanced fraud response and escalation plan
- Managing the global fraud threat library content
- Participating in global and regional governance fora and management of output, tracking actions
- Overseeing of anti-fraud communication initiatives, including policy alerts and updates
- Participating in coordination calls and meetings with staff in all regions
- Staying abreast of anti-fraud policy developments and enforcement trends
- University degree, preferable in business or law
- English to a business standard and excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent investigation and analytical skills in order to meet increasing regulatory scrutiny
- Experience in working within an Anti-Fraud or Anti-Money Laundering function, or as a forensic accounting, internal audit, investigations or risk management professional preferred
- Experience working within large financial institution preferred
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- CFE Certification an advantage
- Flexible, fast learner
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Dear Applicant, please note that Credit Suisse may perform candidate’s background check during recruitment process, to the extent permitted by law, therefore please ensure your CV is properly updated.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize Credit Suisse Group AG and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited, cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 and milch & zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG to process my personal data.
Credit Suisse and affiliates registration details.-
Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Rondo ONZ street, 00-124 Warsaw
Credit Suisse Group AG Registered office – Paradeplatz 8, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland and its’ affiliates
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office – 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 Registered office – 20457 Hamburg, Germany and
Milch & Zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG Registered office – Küchlerstraße 1, 61231 Bad Nauheim “