Volvo Group, Group Legal & Compliance is looking for candidates for the position of:
MANAGER CORPORATE AUDIT
for Region South & East Europe, Middle East and Africa (S&E EMEA)
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta. It also provides complete solutions for financing and service.
Volvo Group Corporate Legal & Compliance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by coordinating and providing services within the following areas: Legal, Compliance, Security and Internal Audit.
With Volvo Group Corporate Legal & Compliance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with passion, trust and focus on high performance contributing to the Volvo Group to become the most desired and successful transport solution provider in the world.
Corporate Audit function at AB Volvo consists of approximately 40 auditors located at Volvo sites around the world, including the ones from Region S&E EMEA with offices in Lyon, Moscow and Warsaw.
Corporate Audit is accountable to the CEO, Executive VP Corporate Legal & Compliance and the Audit Committee of the Volvo Group and provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. It helps the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, methodical approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Internal Auditors perform operational, compliance and financial audits and are also involved in consulting projects and ad-hoc assignments. As a member of the global Corporate Audit team you will gain a thorough understanding of the businesses, processes and management of the Volvo Group as well as excellent opportunities to deepen your knowledge and develop skills.
The Corporate Audit Department is now looking for a professional to join the Region South & East EMEA team with primary responsibility for operations in this area for all Volvo Group Companies.
- Perform operational, compliance and financial audits mainly in the South & East EMEA Region, when required – outside of this region
- Assess audit results and provide management with written audit reports including recommendations for improvement of operational efficiency, financial reporting and compliance
- Follow up on management action plans resulting from audits and their implementation
- Perform ad hoc and investigation assignments
- Consulting including advisory services and assessment of processes
- Participation in audit plan supporting activities and providing input into the audit risk assessment process
- Preparation of specific audit programs for use by other team members
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director Corporate Audit, Head of Region South & East EMEA.
Location: Within Region South & East EMEA (excludes Nordic countries & UK).
Locations: Warsaw or Lyon.
Profile and Experience of Candidate
- Business School or Master Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accountancy with Management Information Systems/Computer Science focus
- Minimum 10 years of experience in external / internal auditing, internal/ business control
- Good analytical/ critical thinking skills as well as a pro-active approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good professional judgment as well as high integrity
- Interest in continuous improvements and internal control aspects of work
- Responsible and a team player with an ability to build and maintain good working relationships with Management in different parts of the organization as well as with team members within Corporate Audit
- Capable of working independently
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Very good command of French/ German or other European languages
- Prepared for a significant amount of travelling (ca. 50%); however, normally during the working week
Highly Desirable Additional Skills:
- Industry-specific knowledge
- Proficient computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio) as well as a good knowledge of other IT systems e.g. SAP
- CIA, ACCA, CPA, CFE and CISA qualifications or similar
- Experience in leading people
Work Place: Warszawa
>> APLIKUJ <<
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662)„
Znowu widzimy jak znaczącą role odgrywa COMPLIANCE w dzisiejszym przedsięb8iorstwie. Za tą funkcję w zarządzie odpowiedzialny jest wiceprezes.