Senior Audit Manager (Consumer/Commercial)
Poland, Warsaw – City Centre
Citi Service Center Poland
- Develops and executes a robust Audit Plan, by reviewable entity, for assigned businesses in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant government statutes and regulations and Citigroup and Citibank policies,
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation and (where appropriate), branch examinations, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting,
- Directs complex audit activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity at the regional or country level including a portion of the audit annual plan,
- Manages audit activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity at the regional or country level including a portion of the audit annual plan.
- Applies in-depth level of expertise in one or more of the corporation’s businesses and leverages this knowledge into a leadership role in one or more teams,
- Manages a complex and critical unit within Internal Audit, including a medium sized team of Internal Audit professionals (recruits staff, develops talent, builds effective teams, and manages a budget),
- Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of different Internal Audit standards, policies and local regulations; applies a broad and comprehensive knowledge of high risk areas including: Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management; project/program management; regulatory compliance or supplier management,
- Leads the professional development of Internal Audit staff,
- Develops effective senior line management relationships,
- Applies an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of business and support units throughout the corporation and how they impact the overall control environment and the audit approach,
- Demonstrates strong judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity,
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking,
- Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives,
- Frequently involved in matters that require complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought such as identifying solutions for a variety of complex and novel audit control issues.
- Master Degree in finance or relevant area,
- Senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables,
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of Commercial Products (Term loans, Lines of credit, and Letters of credit) and Relationship banking, especially those associated with the Commercial Banking business,
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and ‚no surprises’ approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views,
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Solid organization and project management skills.
- Willingness to travel within EMEA region
- Fluent in English and Polish.
- Possibility to work with professionals in the multicultural environment,
- Opportunity to broaden the practical knowledge and the art of negotiation in dealing with employees and business in labor problems,
- Broad social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance).
Candidates interested in this job position are asked to apply by
Citi Service Center (CSC) is an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing high quality services to other entities operating within the Citi Group.
Citi Service Center Poland was founded in 2005, and it currently employs over 3000 highly qualified staff in three locations: Warsaw, Olsztyn and Lodz. CSC cooperates with other Citi entities from all over the world.
Currently we provide services to over 60 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, both Americas and Australia. Our employees use over 24 languages every day. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in an international and dynamic environment as well as learning the top quality organizational culture.