Citi Service Center Poland poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
Senior Auditor – Markets
Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1500 professionals covering Citi’s global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi’s Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company’s governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi’s numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
This role directs the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates, and of Citi’s respective regulators, globally.
The FX and Local Markets rates business is a key business within Global Markets, present in 83 countries globally. The business trades and facilitates local and international client demand for both flow and derivative products in Global FX and local rates (non-G10) markets.
- As a seasoned professional applies solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Performs moderately complex audits related to FX and Local Markets, in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
- Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
- Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- Complete all tasks – having connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the JDs – charged by the manager or superior
Qualifications and Competencies:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus.
- Intermediate level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for issuing to stakeholders high quality deliverables according to strict timetables
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding control disciplines and a solid business understanding of Markets products, especially those associated with the Markets and Securities Services business.
- Good communication skills to communicate both verbally and in writing with the various levels of staff as well as with the people on committees, and senior management.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and ‚no surprises’ approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Needs to be a self-motivator that likes being involved in identifying issues and willing to achieve the best result for the firm while adhering to global standards and requirements.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
- Challenging job in a young and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to work in a global organisation in a truly international team, supporting clients from EMEA
- Possibility to use language skills and gain experience in banking sector
- Full social package
To apply for the vacancy please click on the ‚APLIKUJ’ button below
>> APLIKUJ <<