For Goldman Recruitment’s Client, international company, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures in a position of:
Ref. no: 16233
- managing and supervising the team of specialists in the area of Reporting,
- proactively planning audits programs and special projects throughout the world,
- organising and performing financial audits across all business areas,
- focusing on areas exposed to significant business risk and recommend cost-effective solutions to minimize financial loss and strengthen performance,
- developing and preparing audit recommendations, drafting reports to improve the quality of controls,
monitoring the accuracy and progress of the implemented solutions.
- at least 2-3 years of audit experience in BIG 4 or internal audit department in international company,
- experience in project team management,
- excellent English (both in speaking and writing),
- University degree in finance, economy or accountancy,
- ACCA, CIA, CPA or other relevant professional certification will be an asset,
- strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- career in the multinational company,
- external and internal trainings programme,
- salary adequate to your competencies,
- set of social packages to choose from.
If you are interested in this role, please