Fujitsu is a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 170,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers.
Senior Corporate Internal Auditor EMEIA (ACL)
- Preparation and implementation of audit projects
- Selection of the most effective audit methods
- Analysis of the audit topics / fields using transactional analytics in ERP and other applications
- Identification of strengths & weaknesses within the audited areas
- Development of specific recommendations
- Reconciliation of the defined actions with the organization
- Presentation of the audit results to senior / executive management
- Surveillance / controlling of the implementation of recommendations / actions
- Multi-year operational business experience (3 – 5 years)in minimum two functions
- Very good finance know-how (accounting & controlling, IFRS)
- Very good knowledge of accounting / finance and business processes
- Profound knowledge in risk management and compliance
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in English, other languages appreciated
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Excel (Pivot tables, VLook-ups), Visio, PowerPoint and other MS tools.
- Good knowledge of SAP (FI / CO, MM, SD) and other ERP systems, including analysis and management reporting tools (e.g. SAP BW) and other corporate applications as e.g. salesforce.com
- Effective, diplomatic interpersonal skills (verbal and written) and documentation skills.
- Ability to analyse complex subjects.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English, other languages appreciated
- Being a team player.
- Taking ownership of assigned tasks, is able to prioritize, is proactive and results oriented.
- Maturity, confidentiality and willing to learn and grow.
- Analytical skills and will to adapt as necessary.
- Positive approach to problem solving and customer service
- Challenging work environment
- Highly motivated team and international corporate culture
- Extensive training programs
- Competitive salary
- Benefit package: private medical care, sports cards, lunch vouchers, site events, discounts in a variety of facilities around the city of Lodz and more
- Location in city center next to Zrodliska Park and Ksiezy Mlyn
>> APLIKUJ <<