WABCO (NYSE: WBC) poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
Senior Internal Auditor
- Assist in development of risk-based audit plan
- Perform walkthroughs of the various business processes and SOX compliance internal audits for various business cycles
- Collect and analyze data, conduct interviews and document, summarize, and assist the Audit Director / external auditors in communicating audit/SOX results and following up on the status of correction action plans, as needed
- Formulate recommendations to management to correct deficiencies and improve controls and conditions
- Prepare internal audit reports for audit areas assigned during audits
- Participate in a variety of special projects as assigned by management
- Minimum three years of experience in accounting/auditing
- Fluent knowledge of English, both oral and written
- Proficient in computer use, MS Office, SAP experience is a plus
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Act requirements / the COSO framework is a plus but not essential
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30% of the time
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Group insurance
- Professional trainings
WABCO (NYSE: WBC) is a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles. Founded nearly 150 years ago, WABCO continues to pioneer breakthrough innovations for advanced driver assistance, braking, stability control, suspension, transmission automation and aerodynamics.
WABCO reported sales of $2.6 billion in 2015. Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, WABCO has 12,000 employees in 39 countries. For more information, visit www.wabco-auto.com. Since 1999 WABCO successfully operates in Wroclaw, Poland, currently employing approx. 2,000 employees in two manufacturing sites and R&D Center. Our employees support business processes, integrated supply chain and global finance center.
We provide an advanced and open working environment with excellent opportunities for personal development.
>> APLIKUJ <<
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).