Currently, in ABB office in Warsaw we are strengthening our Auditing Team and therefore we are looking for a candidate who is interested in position:
Senior Internal Auditor
Job Reference Code:
As a Senior Internal Auditor your main objective will be to participate in the execution of regular operational and financial audits and implementation of the internal audit mission which is to provide independent and objective assurance and consulting services designed to improve the organization’s operations.
The mission of the internal auditing function is to provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. It helps the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Participate in and / or lead the execution of complex operational and financial audits (pre-, on-site and post phases) for different business processes;
- Collect, analyze, interpret document/information to arrive at audit result, and prepare work papers in accordance with ABB Audit procedures/standards;
- Accurate evaluation of the internal control system of the audited unit;
- Document audit findings, risks and recommendations and prepare audit report;
- Prepare and/or perform quality review of audit work papers i.e. sufficiently complete, detailed and accurate to ascertain the audit work done and to support conclusions reached;
- Responsible for the preparation of audit reports summarizing findings, risks and recommendations;
- Responsible for the communication of audit results to audited management;
- Communicate results to Auditor in Charge/Internal Audit Manager and/or Audited Management;
- Identify other risks within the audited unit besides the audit scope performed;
- Assist in compliance audits (pre-, on-site and post phase) and prepare audit work papers;
- Communicate findings with the Audit Manager and/or Regional Head of Internal Audit.
- 4-5 years in Audit, including strong operational experience;
- Degree in business administration / economics or engineering;
- Preferably CIA/CISA/CPA certification;
- Strong analytical and IT skills;
- Willingness to develop leadership skills;
- Ability to operate within teams of different cultures;
- Managerial courage to confront difficult issues with the appropriate response;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, proficiency in English;
- Preferably international business experience,
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 70%).
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae in English) >> via ABB’s page << or using the button under the advert.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 140 000 people.
Ponownie jest wymóg: „•Accurate evaluation of the internal control system of the audited unit” co potwierdza to, co głoszę od wielu lat, mianowicie jak ważna jest dzisiaj wiedza oraz doświadczenie z Kontroli Wewnętrznej (Internal Control Systems) jak to określa i wymaga COSO 2013.