Do not wait any longer, apply and get a chance to work with us as:
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR EMEA
Flint Group is a leading global supplier to the packaging and print media industries, the company operates 140 sites in 40 countries worldwide and employs some 6,600 people. We are dedicated to bringing color and function to the printing and packaging products that consumers touch, see and use each day.
If you are reviewing this offer most probably you are looking for career development. It is always difficult to make the first step. Perhaps you already took it but you want a change. Apply – we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic professional, who would be open for challenges and eager to join Flint. What is important is how you answer below questions:
- Would you like to work as an Internal Auditor?
- Is learning and personal development your priority?
- Do you speak fluent English?
- Do you enjoy business traveling?
- Do you want to work in a dynamic & international environment?
If the answer is YES! – this job offer is for you.
What we offer:
- Contribution to about 10 individual internal audit assignments per year, either as a lead or supporting auditor
- Establishing Internal Audit as a competent partner in matters of risk management, internal controls, governance and compliance
- Trainings, knowledge sharing & experience gained by working with experts
- Broad opportunity for professional development
- New structures of rapidly growing production company
- Stable working conditions based on employment contract, flexible hours
- Private medical care, Multisport card, language courses, life insurance
- Team building meetings, family events
- Exceptionally friendly working atmosphere and team support
- New office located in the Center of Łódź
What we want in return:
- Minimum 5 years post college work experience, with at least 2 years in one or more of the following fields: accounting/finance, auditing, business process analysis & design, project management, IT operations (SAP or infrastructure)
- Fluent command of English, additional language nice to have
- Ability to work independently within the parameters established in the IA Manual
- Ability to travel worldwide about 50% of time
- Drive for learning and personal development
- Orientation on goal, highly developed analytical skills
- Engagement and taking responsibility
- Proactive approach and problem solving attitude
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- SAP system knowledge