Credit Suisse is a global financial services company providing Private Banking & Wealth Management products and services, and Investment Banking services and expertise to companies, institutions and high-net-worth clients around the world. We are active in more than 50 countries and employ more than 46,000 people.
With a presence in Poland since 2007, Credit Suisse is committed to growing our businesses here. Located in Wroclaw’s central business district, the Credit Suisse Center of Excellence (CoE) is one of our largest offices in Europe and a key pillar of Credit Suisse’s offshoring approach that leverages our global talent base and maximizes the efficient use of the bank’s resources.
Team Leader in the Global Anti-Fraud Team
(Job Number: 65983)
The General Counsel Division of Credit Suisse is currently looking for a talented individual to join and lead the Anti-Fraud Compliance team in Wroclaw under the supervision of the Switzerland Anti-Fraud team. You will receive close insights in a global Bank and the way the Bank is internally steered, as well as how risks are measured. You will join a global community in a premium Swiss Bank and you will become a Team Leader of a team which supports the implementation of the Credit Suisse Anti-Fraud Program globally.
As a specialist you will be responsible for a variety of compliance tasks around following four pillars: prevention (policies and training), detection, investigation, and reporting/analysis. You will be responsible for the creation, administration and maintenance of the global Anti-Fraud communication strategy and management of the Anti-Fraud Intranet site and other global communication tools. Specifically, the role requires:
- Being escalation and coordination point-person for fraud-related activities requiring review
- Liaising with operations risk and corporate security services
- Keeping the Global Head and the regional anti-fraud teams informed of all reviews and actions resulting from fraud-related activities
- Creating, implementing and managing the anti-fraud global communications tools and strategy
- Creating inventory of fraud mitigating controls across all desks and business lines
- Documenting the enhanced fraud response and escalation plan
- Managing the global fraud threat library content
- Participating in global and regional governance fora and management of output, tracking actions
- Overseeing of anti-fraud communication initiatives, including policy alerts and updates
- Participating in coordination calls and meetings with staff in all regions
- Staying abreast of anti-fraud policy developments and enforcement trends.
In addition, as Team Leader, you will deal with i.a. following tasks:
- Management and local day-to-day oversight of the team
- Escalation point of contact for any business / HR / admin related issues
- Management of quality and quantity of the performed tasks along defined KPIs
- Coordination of office infrastructure related matters
- Support for functional line manager by coordinating the resources of the off-shore CoE Team
- University degree, preferable in business or law
- English to a business standard and excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent investigation and analytical skills in order to meet increasing regulatory scrutiny
- Experience in working within an Anti-Fraud or Anti-Money Laundering function, or as a forensic accounting, internal audit, investigations or risk management professional preferred
- Experience in working with the senior people up to MDR level
- Experience working within large financial institution preferred
- Experience in team management and people leadership
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient communication and presentation capability
- CFE Certification an advantage
- Some Project Management background would be an asset
Dear Applicant, please note that Credit Suisse may perform candidate’s background check during recruitment process, to the extent permitted by law, therefore please ensure your CV is properly updated.