Citi Service Center Poland poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
Fraud Specialist –EMEA
The role reports to Head of International Wholesale Cards Fraud Risk Management and is a member of the EMEA Operations Group Management Team & Wholesale Cards International Fraud Risk Management core group.
The person who fills in the role will be in constant communication with TCS Fraud and Dispute teams in order to ensure Daily/weekly and Monthly activities are executed timely and accurately.
This role is Maternity cover position.
- Critically analyze Fraud trends across the region to ensure necessary actions are taken to minimize fraud losses
- Manage Daily Production analysis calls and provide guidance to TCS fraud Team and assist them in investigating frauds
- Lead parametric changes based on the results of the above analysis.
- Escalate cases to Citi Investigative Services (CSIS) if required. Provide business perspective to such investigations and discussions.
- Review Dispute KPI’s cross the region to ensure efficiency and provide guidance when needed.
- Present Fraud Monitoring techniques to internal and external customers.
- Manage Fraud and Dispute related problem handling
- Ensure the queries from CAS, implementation team and product are addresses promptly and accurately.
- Achieve Shareholder and Customer goals with a particular focus on fraud prevention, and the optimal balancing between fraud write-offs and minimizing authorizations declines.
- Ensure Controls are at the heart of processes and procedures, and are robustly achieved.
- Manage Fraud Team Weekly Status Review Calls to review and take actions against outstanding deliverables
- Hold Weekly Quality Check calls to review quality check results for AFEWS and provide guidance
- Handle 3D secure problems: Address the queries, report production issues to CA Help Desk technology and conducting Post mortem/ root cause analysis on the problems identified.
- Ensure daily ( Decline MIS, Credit Monitoring, OLM – G Block/Unblock review, DPA analysis ) and Monthly reports are provided timely and accurately
- Ensure Monthly Fraud Write Off’ s are processed timely and accurately
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Prior experience and knowledge of Cards is essential
- Cards Fraud Management and industry expertise is desirable
- Non plastic Fraud Management experience would be beneficial
- Good understanding of Risk-related aspects of operational activities is essential
- Experience of working in a matrix/multi-site environment
- Chargebacks process and acquirer/issuer fraud liability experience
- Possibility to work with professionals in the multicultural environment
- Opportunity to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institution worldwide
- Opportunity to broaden the practical knowledge how Capital Markets operate
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Access to a dynamic variety of training material & courses across multiple delivery platforms
- Opportunity to use English on a daily basis
To apply for the vacancy please click on the ‚APPLY’ button below.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: “I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).