Huawei Polska Sp. z o.o. poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
Internal Audit is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits/reviews of Huawei. A secondary role is to provide advice on internal control to Huawei management, including responding to questions on risk management techniques.
The Auditor posts will report to an Internal Audit Manager either in a Region or a HQ Section, will be supervised on audits by an Audit Team Leader and will be responsible for the day to day execution of audit testing and evaluation in assigned areas.
Grading of individuals will be based upon professional internal audit skills and knowledge.
- Under supervision, conduct audit testing of specified areas, structures or departments in order to evaluate the effectiveness & validity of internal controls, providing an opinion on the suitability of such controls and relevant compliance with policies and procedures by departments/individuals.
- On the basis of the work undertaken prepare Audit Datasheets, or other records, to document the findings and provide a record of both the audit outcome and the management response.
- Ensure that all audit findings identify the root cause of any irregularity and that potential recommendations address the root cause and provide for its solution.
- Ensure that all audit work is conducted with an independent mindset in order to provide objective assurance to Huawei management and the Audit Committee.
- Ensure that results of audit work are documented in accordance with audit department and professional standards.
- If required, take part in investigating financial statement manipulation or any other fraud.
- Ensure that all datasheets are signed, or otherwise cleared, with recommendations agreed and accepted by the audited individual/group.
- Develop the skills and competencies required for effective audit execution and individual professional and personal career growth.
- Ensure that the information and tools are available to do the jobs well and meet customer expectations.
Improving the Practice of Audits/Championing Risk Management
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities to share best practice with Directors and Managers to improve the control environment.
- Recommend to Q&O new methodologies to improve the audit process, making it “easier” for the organization to request audits and implement recommendations.
- Keep abreast of developments in Corporate Governance practices.
- Any other duties assigned by the Internal Audit Manager or Audit Team Leader that is within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post and its grading.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Work experience: 3+ years audit experience gained from Big 4 and/or multi-national corporation, Investigation experience is a plus
- Management skills is a plus but not necessary.
- Areas of Knowledge: Auditing, General Accounting and Finance & Administration.
- College Degree: Accounting, Finance or Business and Administration.
- Professional accounting/ audit qualification.
- Languages: strong written and verbal skills in English, Multilingual is preferred.
- Willing to travel among the countries in Europe. The travelling rate will be up to 50%-70%.
- Employment at global telecommunication leader
- Interesting and challenging job in international structures
- Possibility of professional development
- Attractive salary and social benefits
- Friendly working environment
>> APLIKUJ <<
If you are interested in working for one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies, please send your detailed CV in English. We kindly inform that we’ll contact only selected candidates.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).