Lufthansa Global Business Services (LGBS) poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
Ref. No: 5498
Region: Kraków, małopolskie
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience (external or internal audit)
- Experience in SSC/BPO environment will be an asset
- Excellent written and oral skills in English language
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- Coordinating of group control process for whole business
- Ensuring quality internal group controls process is delivered in timely manner
- Oversighting and coordinating of any potential control issues or exceptions with appropriate teams
- Preparing and monitoring of the controls issue/exception logs
- Preparing and updating documentation/presentation regarding internal processes
- Co-operation with internal and external auditors
- Maintaining contact and high quality communication level between statutory reporting outsourcer, GSS departments and local business
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards
- Attractive benefits and bonus system
- Friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work with people from different cultures and nations
- Language skills development opportunities
- Job stability and flexible working time
- Mother friendly company
The Lufthansa Group is an aviation group with global operations and a total of more than 400 subsidiaries and associated companies. It is divided into five business segments, which cover the areas of passenger transportation, airfreight and airline services: Passenger Airline Group, Logistics, MRO, Catering and IT Services. All of the business segments occupy a leading position in their sectors and in some cases are the global market leaders.
Lufthansa Global Business Services (LGBS) operates as an international organization with a worldwide delivery structure providing business services in the areas of Finance, HR, Revenue Accounting, Management Reporting and Procurement for entire Lufthansa Group.
Krakow Center is the main hub for the delivery organization including also central functions for the group companies covering both standard as well as customized processes for airline business. Besides operations, Krakow Center has also teams specialized in Process Management, Migration Support, Knowledge Management and Continuous Improvement.
A dynamic growth, building up of existing and introduction of new services means development opportunities both for graduates as well as for experts and experienced leaders who want to become part of our success.