Heineken at the moment is looking for a new colleague to join our team as:
Process & Control Improvement Specialist
HEINEKEN is Europe’s largest brewer and the world’s third largest by volume. The Company operates 140 breweries in more than 70 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. So you can be sure this is a company with great development opportunities! The Heineken brand stands for the enjoyment of life, as we do, with our ‘green’ blood.
The HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Centre (HGSS) was opened in Kraków in February 2012. It is an integral part of HEINEKEN’s Global Business Services (GBS) organization and was established in order for the company to better benefit from its scale and optimize its efficiency.
The HGSS P&CI Specialist (Risk & Control) is supporting the HGSS P&CI Manager in running the P&CI Function. HGSS P&CI is a trusted partner for HGSS Process Teams, Support Functions, Global P&CI and OpCo P&CI Teams Functions in achieving business objectives, driving and implementing improvements in the organization’s processes and strengthening the internal control environment. HGSS P&CI is driving the implementation of the HEINEKEN Internal Control Framework and the HEINEKEN Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) Framework at HGSS. The role is based in Krakow and occasionally travel may be required (up to 10%).
- Drive the development and the governance of Process and Control Documentation Standards (Design Principles), continuously seek for opportunities for improvement of the controls monitoring framework and activities at HGSS. Proactively drive the process and controls standardization agenda at HGSS
- Embed a process improvement culture; actively drive process and control standardization and improvement within HGSS Process Teams. Work closely with the CPI Specialists. Drive Root Cause Analysis of the controls and processes issues and provide recommendations for improvements
- Advice HGSS Process Teams in creating action plans for remediating of control failures/issues, regular monitoring of progress about remediating activities and reporting to HGSS P&CI Manager. Identify opportunities for control improvements
- Monitor and solve access rights issues (SOD conflicts) of HGSS users with proper application of available tools (e.g. Accounts Controls Monitoring – ACM)
- Support the process of Risk Identification, Assessment and Response and monitors existing and emerging risks within HGSS. Work closely with the HGSS risks owners on the risk management and process.
- Ensure that processes and controls are designed, implemented and operating in line with the relevant policies, procedures and HEINEKEN Rules. Facilitate the HeiRules Control Self-Assessment Process for HGSS
- Raise fraud awareness and improve fraud prevention. Deliver fraud awareness sessions to HGSS Process Teams and ensure information on the fraud attempts at HGSS is widely shared with all HGSS exposed employees
- Support Global and External Audit in planning their audit, monitor and drive closure of audit findings. Being a contact point for the external auditor and ensures the effective cooperation between HGSS P&CI, HGSS Process Teams and external auditor
- Fluency in English, additional European language is a plus
- 4 – 7 years of work experience in an international company, preferably in audit, accounting & reporting or consultancy
- Six Sigma certification
- Able to work on a variety of topics to support work across the team
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Analytical capabilities
- Excellent Excel skills
- High concern for quality, accuracy and data
- ACCA/CIMA/CIA/CPA as an asset
What we offer:
- Be part of one of the fastest growing shared services in Poland
- Attractive job in a dynamic international environment
- Career & personal development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package
- Friendly and supportive working environment
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please send your CV via Aplikuj button. Please ensure you include your Name, Surname and the Role that you are applying for in the subject of the email. We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Czyli Heineken adaptował „Internal Control Framework, czyli zasady polecone organizacjom do wdrożenia na podstawie COSO 2013.