Group Internal Audit Director
Major multinational production and distribution company is currently looking for an experienced candidate for the position of Group Internal Audit Director. The selected candidate will be responsible for building a strong internal control framework across the group internationally.
Our client, a major multinational company based in Poland which operates in the manufacturing sector, is a leader within its sector in Europe and has growing operations beyond. The company is going through a major growth phase, involving organic growth (green field projects) as well as growth through mergers and acquisitions. As a result of the growth the company is looking to create a strong internal control framework and is looking to recruit an experienced candidate for the position of Group Internal Audit Director.
- Define and implement an overall Internal Control Framework for the Group of companies focusing on effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability of financial and management reporting, compliance with laws and regulations and safeguard of assets
- Plan and execute all internal operational, financial and project audits within in the subsidiaries with a focus on internal controls, reliability of financial and management reports
- Manage, develop, and coach team of internal auditors and specialists
- Prepare reports for the company Audit Committee
- Ensure each audit report presents clear, succinct and compelling audit findings, impacts, and recommendations
- Work closely with local finance and business managers to improve operational and financial processes
- Share best practices across all operations to ensure continuous improvement of business and finance processes globally
- Support the identification, recruiting and on boarding of new staff
- Relevant University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance; MBA is a big plus
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CIA, CMA or CPA is a requirement
- At least 10 years of professional finance experience preferably combining experience in a big 4 audit company and internal audit department at multinational company
- Multi-country audit experience is required
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP
- Flexibility, analytical skills, pro-active approach, decision-making ability
- Strong communication skills, open-minded, capable to adapt to changing and demanding environment
- Proven leadership experience including staff and stakeholder management experience
- Fluent English communication skills
- Ability to travel internationally up to 50% of the time
- Attractive salary package and benefits
Proszę zauważyć. że pierwszy obowiązek tego stanowiska to: „• Define and implement an overall Internal Control Framework”, czyli wdrożenie systemu ramowego KONTROLI WEWNĘTRZNEJ, czego najlepiej opisuje COSO 2013.
COSO 2013 (w j. polskim) jest do nabycia jedynie u Fundacji Edmunda J. Saundersa – FEJS, która ma wyłączne prawa do tej publikacji w Polsce.
Natomiast kandydatom na to i podobne ofert pracy wielce przydałoby się desygnacje CICA lub CCS, kwalifikacjami profesjonalnymi międzynarodowej organizacji: The Institute for Interenal Controls (IIC), który ma swój Oddział w Polsce: IIC Poland Chapter (IIC Polska).
Szczegóły kontaktu z FEJS jak i IIC Poland Chapter znajdziecie właśnie na tym portalu: Audyt.net.