Credit Suisse poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
(Job Number: 068131)
Credit Suisse Group (CSG) Internal Audit is an independent global function, comprising over 260 staff based predominantly in London, Zurich, New York, and Singapore. It supports the strategic objectives of CSG through its critical assessment of key processes, risks and controls across all business within CSG. Internal Audit is seeking to expand its audit team of business and IT auditors at the Bank’s Wroclaw Centre of Excellence (CoE), the second largest CSG office in the EMEA region (with over 2,600 employees). Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- The performance of on-site IT and business led audits of Wroclaw based functions, provision of remote audit services to other CS offices, as well as travel/ support for audits of EMEA branches
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the Bank’s IT control environment, assessing compliance with laws, regulations and best practices, working with the business and IT management to identify commercial and practical solutions to mitigate identified risks
- Assistance with audit planning, including the performance of walk-throughs and the preparation of audit test procedures
- Documentation of assigned audit procedures, identification of issues, presentation of findings to management and preparation of audit reports
- Development and provision of centralised audit services to the wider CSG Internal Audit department, including continuous risk monitoring of IT activities, and periodic analysis of IT performance and Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably IT related
- Prior audit, technology or internal controls experience (preferably within financial services or professional services)
- IT audit relevant certification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA) preferable
- Strong technical and analytical abilities, including familiarity with application and IT general controls, technical environments and emerging IT trends
- Motivated and proactive professional with strong organizational and interpersonal skills, able to build good working relationships with senior management across a variety of cultures
- Excellent communication skills including fluent spoken and written English
- Willingness and ability to travel to other CS locations (<20%, mostly in Europe).
Dear Applicant, please note that Credit Suisse may perform candidate’s background check during recruitment process, to the extent permitted by law, therefore please ensure your CV is properly updated.
>> APLIKUJ <<
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
„Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. Z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)„. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.