Euroclear Bank Oddział w Polsce poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
Advisory Expert – Compliance & Ethics Team
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Compliance & Ethics serves an integral part of the ‘Three Lines of Defence’, helping to protect the integrity and enhance the reputation of Euroclear in the market. Advisory are a dynamic teamproviding advice and support to the business in articulating risks, defining relevant control objectives and designing appropriate controls regarding day-to-day activities, strategic projects & partnerships, business developments and new laws & regulations.
Your part of the deal
As part of the group Compliance & Ethics Division, you will be responsible with appropriate supervision to:
- carry out Compliance & Ethics risk assessments addressing the compliance & ethics domains (e.g. anti-money laundering, conflict of interests, fraud, data protection) impacted by projects and initiatives (business or regulatory driven);
- discuss the risk assessments with the business owners and ensure proper follow-up and implementation of the recommendations;
- make the link between the business changes, the legal analysis provided by the Legal Division, the risk analysis provided by Risk Management, internal control reports from Internal Audit and the required control objectives and key controls in the Compliance & Ethics framework;
- support delivery of the Advisory plan and associated KPI’s, identify and propose appropriate adjustments to reflect changing circumstances;
- assist SPOCs/management in designing appropriate controls and in maintaining Business Understanding template, in particular resulting from the compliance & ethics risk assessments;
- contribute to the delivery of the compliance & ethics plan through mutual support to/from other teams to address urgent priorities and cross divisional processes.
In addition you will be required to:
- contribute to the execution and maintenance of the compliance, risk-based monitoring and testing program (Legal Internal Control Accountability, “Review & Confirm”);
- act as SPOC for all compliance & ethics matters helping to convince business owners about the need to implement their own compliance & ethics controls through frequent interaction, listening to their needs, etc.;
- develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in other divisions.
- act as domain owner for some dedicated areas and provide expert advice to Compliance & Ethics colleagues or input to their reports and key control recommendations; and
- contribute to group-wide compliance initiatives and projects.
- 5 years+ of relevant work experience: a legal, regulatory, compliance or auditing /control background is a must and some understanding of Euroclear’s business is a plus;
- excellent analytical convincing / negotiation and project management skills;
- good written and verbal skills;
- presentation skills – you are comfortable speaking to a large group and senior management or have the potential to become comfortable;
- the ability to make decisions quickly, and be assertive if necessary;
- language skills – English is a must. French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- confident, a self-starter, driven, ambitious;
- proactive, organized, pragmatic and risk aware;
- detail oriented but also able to step back and see the big picture;
- a team player committed to continuously improving everything we/you do;
- able to quickly build and maintain relationships with other internal parties.
Our part of the deal is to offer you:
- Unique opportunity to have a real impact on our core business.
- Stable employment in a global prestigious company.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and financial training sessions as well as through our tuition reimbursement programme of business-related courses.
- Attractive salary and flexible benefits package including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport Card, entertainment events and many others.
- Enjoyable work place full of enthusiastic and driven people.
Does this description fit you?
Then we might close a deal!
Don’t hesitate and send your CV in English to recruitmentPL@euroclear.com or apply at www.jobs.euroclear.com
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182).”