Financial Fraud Controller
Your main responsibility will be to work on overall surveillance solutions and expanding automated monitoring coverage.
The role will be located in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
- Performing electronic transaction surveillance of the Equities & ETD activity, as well as, other trading businesses and Personal Account Dealing using established alerts programs
- Influencing alert design and effectiveness by contributing to periodic meetings to maintain an accurate and effective program
- Cooperating with e-communications, Fraud Pattern Recognition and onshore teams
- Supporting development of appropriate review and escalation procedures
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in finance
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proven experience in Trade Monitoring and Surveillance
- Understanding of market microstructure around the main trading mechanisms
- Understanding of the regulatory environment and the current issues/challenges particularly related to insider dealing and market manipulation
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a control function (e.g. Middle Office / Finance) in an investment bank
UBS is a leading global financial institution offering services in three main sectors: Wealth Management, Asset Management and Investment Banking. The UBS Kraków has provided services exclusively to UBS since it began operations in the first quarter of 2008. Our teams in Krakow collaborate across many UBS locations and business divisions working on projects with an international scope in finance, analytics, operations, risk, legal and compliance, IT, marketing and quality.
• Attractive compensation package
• Standard benefits such as medical insurance, sports card, annual performance-driven salary component, and other UBS-specific extras
• Extensive training and development program to excel in your role and to shape your long term career path
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm.”