UBS poszukuje kandydatów na stanowisko:
As a part of Group Internal Audit (GIA) team, you will leverage your understanding to plan, perform and report the results of audits in all divisions of UBS. You will support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions globally.
The role is located in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
- Analyzing and assessing risks assumed by UBS
- Identifying and evaluating the effectiveness of controls
- Cooperating closely with our teams in other locations when planning and executing global audits
- Providing practical, innovative, and value-added solutions to issues identified
- Supporting in preparing reports of audit findings for UBS senior management
- 1-3 years of experience in audit, compliance or internal control areas preferably within the financial industry
- Very good written and spoken English
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
- Willingness to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments when necessary
UBS is a leading global financial institution offering services in three main sectors: Wealth Management, Asset Management and Investment Banking. The UBS Kraków has provided services exclusively to UBS since it began operations in the first quarter of 2008. Our teams in Krakow collaborate across many UBS locations and business divisions working on projects with an international scope in finance, analytics, operations, risk, legal and compliance, IT, marketing and quality.
Our offering for experts:
• Attractive compensation package
• Standard benefits such as medical insurance, sports card, annual performance-driven salary component, and other UBS-specific extras
• Extensive training and development program to excel in your role and to shape your long term career path
>> APPLY <<
Please submit your application in English.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm.„