MichaelPage poszukuje dla swojego Klienta kandydatów na stanowisko:
Regional Head of Internal Audit
in a a leading international bank that is centralising a number of key core processes in Poland
Our client is a leading international bank that is centralising a number of key core processes in Poland. We are currently seeking experienced candidates for the role of Regional Head of Internal Audit. The chosen individual will be based in Warsaw and will manage a growing team working on end-to-end internal audit of various back- and front office functions across various locations in EMEA.
- Lead the internal audit function in the region
- Manage a growing team dedicated to internal audit of various functions & processes in the bank in different locations in the region
- Manage and develop relationships with the global audit teams, local senior management and stakeholders
- Take responsibility for planning and execution of on-site, remote and multi-location audits
- Actively form part of the global audit function
- Educated to university degree level (banking, finance, economics preferred)
- Experience on a director / head of level role in internal audit in an international financial institution (banking preferred)
- Track record in building and managing teams
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in English is a must
Further development in a leading global brand in a unique role covering end-to-end processes.