The HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Centre (HGSS) was opened in Kraków in February 2012. It is an integral part of HEINEKEN’s Global Business Services (GBS) organisation and was established in order for the company to better benefit from its scale and optimise its efficiency.
At the moment we are looking for a new colleague to join our team HGSS Process & Control Improvement (P&CI) as:
Senior Internal Control Specialist
- Review of control testing results performed by HGSS P&CI Team, providing advice to HGSS process Teams in creation of action plans for remediating of control failures/issues, report on remediating actions implementation progress. Identification of control improvements.
- Coordination of external auditors work.
- Continuous improvement of controls monitoring framework and activities. Delivering controls presentations and workshops to HGSS Process Teams aiming at control execution standardization.
- Supporting the process of Risk Identification, Assessment and Response and monitoring of existing and emerging risks.
- Ensuring processes and controls are designed, implemented and operating in line with relevant policies, procedures and HEINEKEN Rules.
- Raising fraud awareness through delivering relevant sessions to HGSS Process Teams and improving fraud prevention.
You have the right profile if you have:
- Min 4 years of work experience in an international company, preferably in audit, accounting & reporting or consultancy.
- University degree/Masters (e.g. in Economics, Finance, Business Administration)
- Professional certifications such as ACCA/CPA/CIA will be an asset.
- Experience within process risk management, internal control, process management, fraud management & compliance, including experience of operational audit.
- Excellent English skills (verbal/oral), able to draft high quality communications (e-mails ad PowerPoint).
What we Offer
- Dynamic and international work environment.
- Access to world class learning and significant career development opportunities.
- Unique blend of hard work, challenges and fun alongside other talented professionals.
Please ensure you include your Name, Surname and the Role that you are applying for in the subject of the email. We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.